Trophy Butter Toffee Peanuts

This toffee delight is every sweet tooth’s dream. Peanuts covered with crunchy buffered toffee, its sweet nature will keep you reaching for more like it does for me. This is a favourite snack of mine that I can’t seem to get enough of.

Taste/Texture - Crunchy, maybe a bit too crunchy when you come across some bits that seem hardened. The crunchiness does feel and taste really good though. And the amount of sugar is much, I admit. Too much sugar isn't healthy to consume, I know. My brain knows that. My body probably does too. But my mouth and my heart don't. Indeed the heart wants what the mouth wants ;)

Health factor – It’s probably not the healthiest snack, to be honest, albeit a really tasty one. The nutrition facts state that there are 22g of sugar, 250 calories, and zero vitamins. That’s ZERO vitamins. What does this mean? It means there’s no additional nutritional benefit to this snack, apart from those found in nuts –- some ‘good’ fats serving 7g of protein and 2g of fibre. So if you’re on a serious weight diet, this is probably not the best snack for you.  

Value – This is CD$4.74 at Metro and Walmart. I thought they were just a little pricey for a treat, but I can’t complain much, they are amazing!

Overall – 9/10. Great tasting product, tasty snack to cuddle up with while binge watching, studying, or anything else for that matter. Perfect cheat snack for those of us deserving of a cheat snack :P

Popular Reviews