DKM Creamy Matte Lipstick - Forever Lips

This deep red and vibrant lipstick gave my lips a soft, smooth and really sexy feel. Once I applied it in the morning, I was surprised to check back a few hours later and see the lipstick still vibrant on my lips, despite the breakfast and numerous cups of tea I'd had that morning. What’s great about this brand is that it’s paraben-free! So to find a paraben-free lipstick that lasts as long as this one does? It’s an absolute steal.

Design – Great look, simple yet sleek packaging, and the deep redness of the colour is quite appealing and attractive. It's also not in the typical lipstick tube which I really like; you can apply it like a lip gloss and you're good to go. 

UX - Great look, great feel. I felt great wearing this colour, it looked gorgeous on me and made me feel bold and even courageous – and I’m not trying to sound cheesy, I really did feel that way. I was amazed at how my face was transformed, and I rarely - if ever - wear such a deep-rosed colour. This lipstick changed the way I used to perceive this shade of red. Its matte feel doesn't leave your lips feeling dry or patched; on the contrary, it has a little tinge of shine within the matte. I do however apply a little shade of clear lipgloss before applying the lipstick, as my own lips tend to get pretty dry quickly (whether or not I'm wearing lipwear). I did notice that it looks even greater when you wear less makeup and more of the lipstick. I looked best whenever I had my hair pulled up, stud earrings, and all red lips. Yes!

Value – Great value for its quality. It's currently priced at $20, much less expensive than other bigger household names out there. I don’t think any woman can go wrong with the purchase of this lipstick brand – especially this Forever Lips colour.

Overall - 9.5/10
. Not only do I love this colour of lipstick, but I have to say DKM is a great brand of cosmetics that we've got out there. Great colour selections, great packaging, great quality, and health-conscious (again, it’s paraben-free!). Really happy with the product. Highly recommended. 


Popular Reviews