Standard Synopsis
Jack and his wife -- who is very pregnant
with triplets -- have just moved into their new home in Pittsburgh. Successful
and handsome television actor Kevin is growing increasingly bored with his
bachelor lifestyle. Randall -- who was abandoned at a fire station by his
father as an infant -- is a stylish
New York-based businessman working to raise two daughters with his wife, Beth.
These people are among a group, several of whom share a birthday, of seemingly
random individuals whose lives intertwine in unexpected ways.
-------
This show premiered in September 2016 on NBC and hands-down
I think it's one of the best TV shows I've seen so far. I didn't know I
could be this moved and have my emotions manipulated so much by watching a TV
show until I started watching this show.
Quality/VX - It’s
emotional, messy, classy, crazy… it’s everything you want to see in a show and
much more. Tragic things happen, happy things happen, some characters bond with
long-lost relatives, others lose long-lost partners. You can relate to almost
every character in the show, especially the triplets Randal, Kate and Kevin. It
celebrates the ordinariness of family life, while emphasizing little moments
that make big impacts in family. The actors playing the characters, from the
oldest to the youngest, display quite superb acting, and although they’re quite
experienced actors having featured in past movies or shows, they still show off extra-ordinary acting that portray discipline as well as class.
The Negative – I really can’t think of any. It's that good.
Graphics – Low. Little to no sex and/or violence. Some use of marijuana in Season 1 but not explicitly shown or specifically named. Should be rated 14+
Profanity – Low.
Overall – 9.5/10. Really great show, highly recommended if you’re looking for a feel-good, really-feel-bad (hah!), really exciting show.
The Negative – I really can’t think of any. It's that good.
Graphics – Low. Little to no sex and/or violence. Some use of marijuana in Season 1 but not explicitly shown or specifically named. Should be rated 14+
Profanity – Low.
Overall – 9.5/10. Really great show, highly recommended if you’re looking for a feel-good, really-feel-bad (hah!), really exciting show.
